Zingeroo: “Taste of the Track” Referral Promotion Terms & Conditions
ZINGEROO TASTE OF THE TRACK REFERRAL PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES TO ENTER, YOU MUST READ THE OFFICIAL RULES BELOW. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION AS PROVIDED BELOW. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED.
BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ENTRY AND THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS PROMOTION WILL BE SHARED WITH THE SPONSOR. SPONSOR’S USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO THE SPONSOR’S PRIVACY POLICIES AT THE LINKS PROVIDED BELOW.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning
- Promotion: 10/7/20 Zingeroo “Taste of the Track” Referral Promotion (the “Promotion”).
- Sponsor: Zingeroo, Inc., 289 Saint George St, Duxbury, MA 02332 (“Sponsor”).
- Acknowledgement: As a condition of participating in the Promotion, you agree to be fully bound by these Zingeroo “Taste of the Track” Referral Promotion Official Rules (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final.
- Entry Period: The Promotion begins at 09:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 10/7/20, and ends at 12:00:00 p.m. (ET) on 11/18/20, (the “Entry Period”).
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to individual legal residents of the forty nine United States and the District of Columbia (void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories, possessions and overseas military installations), who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Promotion. Sponsor, its affiliates, and their representatives (“Promotion Entities”) as well as their employees and members of each of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter: In order to participate in the Promotion you must sign-up and open an account with the Sponsor (“Account”) and then refer others to signup using your unique referral-link obtained during the signup process on www.zingeroo.com. To sign-up and open an Account, visit www.zingeroo.com and complete the onscreen instructions to sign up for an Account. During the Entry Period, you can share your unique referral link with other people. Other people that signup using your unique referral link will count as one unique referral per signup. The person who refers the most unique people to Zingeroo during the entry period will win the Grand Prize. There can be only one (1) Promotion entry per person. Entrants may not create multiple entries by opening multiple Accounts with the Sponsor. Anyone found to be using multiple Accounts to enter the Promotion will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor shall not be liable for any problems that occur during the entry process. Incomplete entries are ineligible. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to disqualify any entries that they believe in good faith are generated by automated program or via scripts.
- Prizes and Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible referrals completed during the Entry Period.
- Selection of Winner(s): On 11/23/20, 1 winner (“Winner”) will be selected based upon the number of successful referrals to receive the “Taste of the Track” Grand Prize (the “Prize”) by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The Winner will be notified by Sponsor soon after the end of the Entry Period. Winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address associated with their Account. The selection of Winner will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of alternate Winner may result from any of the following: (1) a Winner’s failure to respond to email notification within three (3) days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (4) a Winner’s non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternative Winner. In no event shall the Sponsor be obligated to award more Prizes than the number of Prizes stated in these Official Rules. No Prize substitution, or assignment or transfer of Prizes is permitted, except by the Sponsor. All taxes on the Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner.
- Publicity: As a condition of entry into the Promotion, except where prohibited by law, each Winner, by accepting a Prize, hereby grants to the Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use each Winner’s name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the Winner.
- General Rules: Promotion Entities are not responsible for: (1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based upon inaccurate information provided by Winner; (2) entries and responses to Winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind; (3) any electronic miscommunication or failure, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion; or (4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion. Participation in the Promotion is at your own risk. Further, if, or any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or any website operated by the Promotion Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Promotion Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules in any way or at any time. Any disputes that arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction.
- Questions: If you have any questions regarding the Promotion, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “10/7/20 Zingeroo “Taste of the Track” Referral Promotion Question”.
- Applicable Rules And Winner’s List: For any legally required Winner’ list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (unless otherwise prohibited by local law) to Zingeroo, Inc., 289 Saint George St, Duxbury, MA 02332, Attn: Zingeroo “10/7/20 Zingeroo “Taste of the Track” Referral Promotion Winner’ List. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Promotion.
- “Taste of the Track” Grand Prize: The “Taste of the Track” Grand Prize shall consist solely of (A) one (1) Taste of the Track package at Monticello Motor Club with an instructor, and (B) the use of the Zingeroo Porsche, or another car as per certain qualifications as applicable in Sponsor’s sole discretion; provided, however that if the Winner is unable to travel to the Monticello Motor Club, or is unqualified to drive, Sponsor shall provide the Winner a cash prize in the amount of $2,100.00. For the avoidance of doubt, the “Taste of the Track” Grand Prize is limited solely to the items outlined above, and does not include Winner travel, or reimbursement for travel to and from the Monticello Motor Club.
- Liability: By entering into this agreement, you hereby agree that Zingeroo, Inc. is not responsible or liable for any losses, damages, or injuries incurred in connection with the “Taste of the Track” Referral Promotion.