Chat Code of Conduct
The following behaviors are prohibited (“Prohibited Activity”). Customers that engage in Prohibited Activity will have their Customer Content deleted and may have their access to the App suspended, terminated, or otherwise limited. Each of the below examples are representative, but not exhaustive. If you have any questions regarding what constitutes Prohibited Content, please contact Zingeroo at email@example.com.
You may not:
- Threats: Send messages that threaten another person.
- Derogatory Language: Send messages that are derogatory or racist against a particular group of people. This includes messages pertaining to gender, sexual identity, and religion. Also see “Abuse Other Customers” below.
- Plagiarism: Copy and/or share any information and pass it on as your own, including from other Customer Content.
- Illegal Activity: (i) Engage in any sharing of inside information, spreading rumors, or anything else that is deemed illegal or manipulating in nature; (ii) violate any applicable law or regulation while accessing and using the App, including, without limitation, the rules and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the national or other securities exchanges (especially and including the rule against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of any security – see “Stock Manipulation” and “Multiple Chat Manipulation” below); or (iii) post or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law.
- Stock Manipulation: Disseminate Customer Content that is believed to explicitly move a stock, especially low volume, low float “penny stocks”.
- Multiple Chat Manipulation: Disseminate Customer Content with different positions on a stock, made in the spirit of deceiving the community.
- Personal Information: Post or otherwise make available someone’s personal/private information, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, or other sensitive financial information.
- Other Inside/Proprietary/Confidential Information: Post or otherwise make available any information that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Outside Products, Services or Businesses: Promote any outside products, services or businesses, including, without limitation, investment and credit services, restricted financial services, intellectual property or proprietary rights infringement, counterfeit or unauthorized goods, regulated products and services, drugs and drug paraphernalia, pseudo-pharmaceuticals, substances designed to mimic illegal drugs, adult content and services, multi-level marketing, unfair, predatory or deceptive practices, or any other high risk businesses.
- Misrepresentation: Attempt to impersonate/represent a company, individual, or otherwise try to misrepresent someone’s likeness or your affiliation with any person or company, or make any false representations or misleading claims either generally or in regards to any specific security or investment strategy.
- Investment Activity: Make statements as to your or any other person’s eligibility to provide investment advice, or any other services or activities which may require a license, registration, or notification in the state where you or the other person is resident or the state where other users of the App are resident.
- Endorsements: Make statements that Zingeroo endorses, maintains any control or guarantees the accuracy or completeness of any Customer Content.
- Abusive Activity: Take actions which impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Zingeroo’s infrastructure, or detrimentally interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information; transmit or upload any material to the platform that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, or any other harmful or deleterious programs; attempt to gain unauthorized access to the platform, accounts of other users of the App, computer systems or networks connected to the platform, through password mining or any other means; use account information of another user of the App to access or use the platform; or transfer any account access or rights to an account to a third party, unless by operation of law or with the express permission of Zingeroo; use tools which anonymize your internet protocol address (e.g. anonymous proxy) to access the platform or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted by you.
- Artificial Intelligence Software: Use any software which purpose is to apply any kind of artificial intelligence analysis to the App.
- Abuse Other Customers: Interfere with other Customers’ access to or use of the App, or any services; defame, libel, ridicule, disparage, mock, abuse, extort, harass, stalk, intimidate, or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others; incite, facilitate, promote, or encourage hate, racial intolerance, or violent acts against others; harvest or otherwise collect information from the platform about others, including, without limitation, email addresses, without proper consent.
- Fraud: Engage in activity which operates to defraud Zingeroo, other users of the App, or any other person; or provide any false, inaccurate, or misleading information to Zingeroo or through your Customer Content.
- Gambling: Participate or otherwise engage in lotteries; bidding fee auctions; sports forecasting or odds making; fantasy sports leagues with cash prizes; internet gaming; contests; sweepstakes; games of chance.
- Intellectual Property Infringement: Infringe or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral right, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the law, including, without limitation, sales, distribution, or access to counterfeit music, movies, software, or other licensed materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder; use of Zingeroo intellectual property, name, or logo, including, without limitation, use of Zingeroo trade or service marks, without express consent from Zingeroo or in a manner that otherwise harms Zingeroo or the Zingeroo brand; any action that implies an untrue endorsement by or affiliation with Zingeroo.
- Competition: Use the Chat Feature, or any other feature of the App or services provided by Zingeroo, or any other confidential information received from a Zingeroo entity or third party to develop a service that competes with the products, services or technology of Zingeroo or its affiliates.
Zingeroo may, in its sole discretion, provide warnings to you if Zingeroo believes you have violated the Code of Conduct. If warnings are ignored, Zingeroo may suspend, terminate, or limit your access to the App. Zingeroo may provide warnings solely as a courtesy and is under no obligation to issue or provide a warning prior to taking any action with respect to your access to the App.