$1000 Pounding the Table Zone
$1000 Pounding the Table Zone OFFICIAL RULES TO ENTER. YOU MUST READ THE OFFICIAL RULES BELOW. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ENTERING THE CONTEST AS PROVIDED BELOW. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED.
BY ENTERING INTO THE CONTEST, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ENTRY AND THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST WILL BE SHARED WITH THE SPONSOR. SPONSOR’S USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO THE SPONSOR’S PRIVACY POLICIES AT THE LINKS PROVIDED BELOW.
THE SECTIONS BELOW TITLED “BINDING ARBITRATION” AND “CLASS ACTION WAIVER” CONTAIN A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THEM.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Contest: Zingeroo $1000 Pounding the Table Zone (the “Contest”)
- Participant Limits:
a. Minimum Entrance: 10 (if less than 10 people join the Zone before the cutoff date, the Zone will be canceled and all people who register will get a refund of their entrance fee)
b. Maximum Entrance: 50
- Sponsor: Zingeroo, Inc., 90 Canal Street Suite #443, Boston MA 02114. Acknowledgment: As a condition of participating in the Contest, you agree to be fully bound by these Contest Official Rules (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions and interpretation of these Official Rules are final.
- Entry Period: The Contest begins at 9:30:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on November 16th, 2022 and ends at 4:00:00 p.m. (ET) on December 9, 2022 (the “Contest Period”).
- Eligibility: No purchase necessary. The Contest is open only to individual legal residents in the United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Contest (“Eligible Participants”). Unless an Eligible Participant enters the Contest using an Alternative Entry (as defined below), Eligible Participants must have successfully opened a brokerage account with Z-Squared Securities, LLC (“Z-Squared”) prior to the beginning of the Contest Period, download and install the Zingeroo mobile application, (the “Zingeroo App”) on a compatible device prior to the Contest Period, as well as remain a customer in good standing with Z-Squared throughout the Contest Period. Sponsor, its affiliates, and their representatives (“Contest Entities”) as well as their employees and members of each of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter: In order to participate and enter the Contest, you must join the $1000 Pounding the Table Zone (the “Zone”) prior to the Contest Period. You must follow and complete, as necessary, the instructions provided in the Zingeroo App, including paying the entry fee of $0.00 via an in app purchase, reviewing the Zone details, completing and submitting the entry form through the Zingeroo App, which may include, among other things, an Eligible Participant’s full legal name, e-mail address, telephone number, and various representations as required by the Sponsor (the “Zone Requirements”). An Eligible Participant will be deemed to have entered the Contest (thereby becoming an “Entrant”) by: (i) satisfying the Zone Requirements and joining the Zone; or (ii) completing the procedures required to submit an Alternative Entry. Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person. Entries received from any person from any method of entry in excess of the above stated limitation will be void. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, devices, or a virtual private network in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility. You must satisfy all Zone Requirements. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the form’s specifications or these Official Rules may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, communication transmissions, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, courier, or entry to be delivered to and received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. Cellphone carriers may charge for data usage for entering the Contest using a mobile phone and for using the Zingeroo App.
- Alternative Method of Entry: You may also enter the Contest by mailing a contest entry card (“Alternative Entry”). Alternative Entry contest entry cards require certain information such as your full legal name, e-mail address, mailing address, date of entry, and contest name ($1000 Pounding the Table Zone). Completed Alternative Entry contest cards must be mailed to: 90 Canal Street Suite #443, Boston MA 02114. Incomplete Alternative Entry contest entry cards or cards received after December 12, 2022 will not be accepted by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. All entries upon receipt by Sponsor will become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned, unless otherwise determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Objective: The objective of the Contest is to achieve the highest Weighted Average Performance (as defined below) of your brokerage account (“Portfolio”) out of all other Entrants participating in the Zone during the Contest Period. For the purposes of these Official Rules, Weighted Average Performance shall mean, the total dollar ($) change among positions that are entered into the Zone based on the price at the start of the Zone and the final price when the Zone ends or when a position is sold. Any change to an Entrant’s Weighted Average Performance after the Contest Period will not be included in an Entrant’s rank. Weighted Average Performance shall be based on an Entrant’s entire Portfolio or other subset of an Entrant’s Portfolio as applicable, as indicated in the Zone Requirements. An Entrant’s Weighted Average Performance may differ from actual Portfolio performance because of the start date of the Contest and any limitation of inclusion of an Entrant’s Portfolio, as applicable, as indicated in the Zone Requirements. Please be sure to review and complete the Zone Requirements prior to engaging in any trading activity on the Zingeroo App. To achieve the objective, Entrants may access the Zingeroo App to buy and sell stocks and options available on the Zingeroo App. All activities must be done in accordance with these Official Rules, the Zone details available to each Eligible Participant prior to joining the Zone, and the Zingeroo Customer Agreement, available at https://zingeroo.com/disclosure-library (the “Customer Agreement”). Sponsor is not responsible for any errors, technical difficulties, or other issues related to any transaction as it relates to an Entrant’s performance. Remedies, if any, shall be provided in a manner as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entrants are responsible for any tax consequences as a result of the Entrants’ participation in the Contest and otherwise.
- Prizes and Odds: Ticket allocation in the $1000 Pounding the Table Zone is based on the final position of users in the leaderboard. All Ticket allocation is visible in the Zingeroo app. Select the premium Zone, select the tab called “Pool” and a table of ticket distribution will be shown. Calculations will be rounded to the next whole Ticket, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor shall announce the total Prize Pool for the Contest within a commercially reasonable time after the start of the Contest Period. Odds of winning more than one (1) Ticket is dependent on the number of Entrants that have entered the Contest. Tickets do not have a redeemable value and cannot be used for any purpose other than entrance in the $1000 Pounding the Table Zone. There is no cash value for the Tickets.
- Selection of Winners: Entrants may view the standings at any time during the Contest Period by accessing the Zingeroo App and selecting the Zone. The final standings, ranks, and number of Tickets awarded to each Entrant (each a “Winner”) shall be announced on December 16, 2022 by e-mail or through the Zingeroo App (“Contest Announcement”). The final selection of the Winners will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Contest is final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of alternate Winners may result from any of the following: (i) a Winner’s failure to respond to the Contest Announcement within three (3) days after its transmission; (ii) the return of an e-mail notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (iii) a Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof age, identity and residency; or (iv) a Winner’s non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternative Winner. In no event shall the Sponsor be obligated to award more Prizes than the number of Prizes stated in these Official Rules. Each Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of a Prize are permitted, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserve the right to substitute the Prize (or a portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. All taxes on the Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Any expenses related to accepting and/or using a Prize not listed in these Official Rules, are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Prizes are automatically awarded to the Winners. Winners may access the app at any point following the end date December 16, 2022 to see if they are a winner and the amount that will be awarded to them.
- Publicity: As a condition of entry into the Contest, except where prohibited by law, each Winner, by accepting a Prize, hereby grants to the Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use each Winner’s name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the Winner.
- General Rules: Contest Entities are not responsible for: (i) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based upon inaccurate information provided by Winner; (ii) entries and responses to Winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind; (iii) any electronic miscommunication or failure, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest; or (iv) any technical malfunctions of the Zingeroo App, telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Contest. Participation in the Contest is at your own risk. Further, if, or any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any website operated by the Contest Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Contest Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules in any way or at any time. Any disputes that arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction.
- Questions: If you have any questions regarding the Contest, send an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject line Premium Zone.
- Applicable Rules And Winner’s List: For any legally required winners’ list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (unless otherwise prohibited by local law) to Zingeroo, Inc.,90 Canal st Suite #443, Boston MA 02114, Attn: Zingeroo “$1000 Pounding the Table Zone” Contest Winners’ List. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Contest.
- Z-Squared Customer Agreement: You understand that your account with Z-Squared is subject to the terms and conditions of the Zingeroo Customer Agreement, available at https://zingeroo.com/disclosure-library. Z-Squared may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate, suspend, restrict, or otherwise limit your account per the terms of the Customer Agreement. Any such action by Z-Squared during the Contest Period against an Entrant will result in the Entrant’s removal from the Contest by the Sponsor. Upon removal from the Contest, the Entrant will not be eligible to continue its participation in the Contest and will not be eligible to win any Prize.
- Disclaimer: The Contest involves the use of real fiat currency and is not a stock simulation contest or game. Participation in the Contest does not constitute a solicitation of a security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any given security. Zingeroo and Z-Squared do not provide investment advice and do not hereby recommend any security or transaction. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where Z-Squared is not authorized to do business. Participating in the Contest involves risk and the past performance of a security or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Entrants should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before participating in the Contest. Diversification may help spread risk; however, it does not assure a profit or protect against loss in a down market. You are solely responsible for any profits or losses you may realize, as well as any tax liability. You should speak with your financial and tax advisors prior to participating in the Contest.
- Indemnification: Eligible Participants hereby release, discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their respective officers, directors, owners, employees, members, managers, agents, licensees, contractors, representatives, successors, and assigns from and against any liabilities, damages, injuries, losses, costs, or expenses incurred as a direct or indirect result of the Contest or any Prize.
- Binding Arbitration: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in your other agreement(s) with the Contest Entities, in the event of a dispute arising under or relating to these Official Rules (each, a “Dispute”), either you or the Contest Entities (each a “Party”) may elect to finally and exclusively resolve the dispute by binding arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). Any election to arbitrate, at any time, shall be final and binding on the other Party. IF EITHER PARTY CHOOSES ARBITRATION, NEITHER PARTY SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE SUCH CLAIM IN COURT OR TO HAVE A JURY TRIAL, EXCEPT EITHER PARTY MAY BRING ITS CLAIM IN ITS LOCAL SMALL CLAIMS COURT, IF PERMITTED BY THAT SMALL CLAIMS COURT RULES AND IF WITHIN SUCH COURT’S JURISDICTION. ARBITRATION IS DIFFERENT FROM COURT, AND DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS MAY ALSO BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION. All disputes will be resolved before a neutral arbitrator selected jointly by the parties, whose decision will be final, except for a limited right of appeal under the FAA. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted by JAMS (formerly known as Judicial Arbitration & Mediation Services) pursuant to its then current Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures and in accordance with the Expedited Procedures in those rules, or, where appropriate, pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures. All applicable JAMS’ rules and procedures are available at the JAMS website www.jamsadr.com. Each Party will be responsible for paying any JAMS filing, administrative, and arbitrator fees in accordance with JAMS rules. Judgment on the arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude the Parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. If conducted in person, the arbitration shall take place in the State of Massachusetts. The Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, to stay a proceeding pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. The Parties shall cooperate in good faith in the voluntary and informal exchange of all non-privileged documents and other information (including electronically stored information) relevant to the Dispute immediately after commencement of the arbitration.
- Class Action Waiver: You agree that any arbitration or proceeding shall be limited to the Dispute between the Contest Entities and you individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (i) no arbitration or proceeding shall be joined with any other; (ii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated or resolved on a class action-basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (iii) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE CONTEST ENTITIES ONLY IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING.
- SPONSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR INJURIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND/OR CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST, THE PRIZE, OR THE WINNER’S USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES REGARDING THE PRIZE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SPONSOR OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE WINNER’S EXPENSES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TAX OBLIGATIONS, OR ANY OTHER OBLIGATION OF THE WINNER. SPONSOR’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED SOLELY TO PROVIDING THE PRIZE HEREUNDER IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.