7/22/20 Zingeroo “$1,000 Cash Giveaway” Sweepstakes Terms & Condition
ZINGEROO $1,000 CASH GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES TO ENTER, YOU MUST READ THE OFFICIAL RULES BELOW. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES AS PROVIDED BELOW. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED.
BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR ENTRY AND THE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE SHARED WITH THE SPONSOR. SPONSOR’S USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO THE SPONSOR’S PRIVACY POLICIES AT THE LINKS PROVIDED BELOW.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning
- Sweepstakes: 7/22/20 Zingeroo “$1,000 Cash Giveaway” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”).
- Sponsor: Zingeroo, Inc., 289 Saint George St, Duxbury, MA 02332 (“Sponsor”).
- Acknowledgement: As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be fully bound by these Zingeroo “$1,000 Cash Giveaway” Sweepstakes Official Rules (“Official Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 09:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 7/22/20, and ends at 12:00:00 p.m. (ET) on 07/24/20, (the “Entry Period”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to individual legal residents of the forty nine United States and the District of Columbia (void in Rhode Island, Puerto Rico and all U.S. territories, possessions and overseas military installations), who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry into the Sweepstakes. Sponsor, its affiliates, and their representatives (“Sweepstakes Entities”) as well as their employees and members of each of their immediate families and those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter: In order to participate in the Sweepstakes you must sign-up and open an account with the Sponsor (“Account”) and then follow “@zingeroo_inc” on www.Instagram.com. To sign-up and open an Account, visit www.zingeroo.com and complete the onscreen instructions to sign up for an Account. To “follow” “@zingeroo_inc” on Instagram, login to your Instagram account, search for and then follow “@zingeroo_inc”.During the Entry Period, Sponsor will “post” asking @zingeroo_inc followers to “like” the “Sweepstakes Post” and to reply to the “Sweepstakes Post” with the Instagram usernames of five friends you’d like to invite to Zingeroo. To enter, you must reply to the Sweepstakes Post using the reply function within Instagram and reply directly to the Sweepstakes Post as outlined above from your Instagram account during the Entry Period. An entry received outside of the Entry Period will be deemed ineligible.There can be only one (1) Sweepstakes entry per person. Entrants may not create multiple entries by opening multiple Accounts with the Sponsor. Anyone found to be using multiple Accounts to enter the Sweepstakes will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor shall not be liable for any problems that occur during the entry process. Incomplete entries are ineligible. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to disqualify any entries that they believe in good faith are generated by automated program or via scripts.
- Prizes and Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- Selection of Winner(s): On 7/27/20, 15 winners (each, a “Winner” and collectively, the “Winners’) will be selected at random from correct responses to receive $1,000 (the “Prize”) by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. The Winners will be notified by Sponsor soon after the end of the Entry Period. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address associated with their Account. The selection of Winners will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of alternate Winners may result from any of the following: (1) a Winner’s failure to respond to email notification within three (3) days after its transmission; (2) the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; (3) a Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; (4) a Winner’s non-compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of a Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternative Winner. In no event shall the Sponsor be obligated to award more Prizes than the number of Prizes stated in these Official Rules. No Prize substitution, or assignment or transfer of Prizes is permitted, except by the Sponsor. All taxes on the Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner.
- Publicity: As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each Winner, by accepting a Prize, hereby grants to the Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license and right, to publicize, broadcast, display and/or otherwise use each Winner’s name, city, state and biographical material (collectively, “Licensed Rights”) in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional review, compensation, permission or approval of the Winners.
- General Rules: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for: (1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based upon inaccurate information provided by Winners; (2) entries and responses to Winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind; (3) any electronic miscommunication or failure, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes; or (4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes is at your own risk. Further, if, or any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons outside the control of the Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). Sponsor also reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify the entry of any individual found to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any website operated by the Sweepstakes Entities; (b) using any robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods, which will void all such entries; (c) violating these Official Rules or the terms of service, conditions of use, and/or general rules of any Sponsor property or service; or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules in any way or at any time. Any disputes that arise hereunder shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction.
- Instagram® Disclaimer: As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes you agree and acknowledge that Instagram and its representatives are not sponsors of the Sweepstakes nor are they in any way associated with the Sweepstakes. Any questions regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor and not to Instagram. You also agree that as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, you shall release the Instagram from any and all liability arising out of or relating to your entry, creation of an entry, submission of an entry, participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize, or the broadcast, exploitation, or use of an entry.
- Questions: If you have any questions regarding the Sweepstakes, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “7/22/20 Zingeroo “$1,000 Cash Giveaway” Sweepstakes Question”.
- Applicable Rules And Winner’s List: For any legally required winners’ list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (unless otherwise prohibited by local law) to Zingeroo, Inc., 289 Saint George St, Duxbury, MA 02332, Attn: Zingeroo 7/22/20 Zingeroo “$1,000 Cash Giveaway” Sweepstakes Winners’ List. All such requests must be received within three (3) months after the end of the Sweepstakes.